Old December 17th 03, 04:56 PM posted to uk.politics.misc,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Cast_Iron Cast_Iron is offline

Default New M6 Toll road opens,road for fools ?

"Mark Fry" wrote in message

Regarding funding, that would be true if the funding from the crossing

went
to pay for more crossings, but this isn't the case. When the bridge was
constructed it a joint venture involving a company called Trafalgar

House,
amongst others. Not too long ago the company controlling the crossing has
become a French company called Le Crossing, so do you think the revenue
generated by Le crossing will be funding more Le Crossings? I doubt it.

And if my costs do increase, I pass them on to the distributor / shipper,
who in turn passes them on to the consumer, which is you!
We are already paying enough taxes, why should we have to pay more.

Errrrmmm, to build more roads?