Old April 2nd 09, 08:35 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
rail rail is offline

Default Victoria Line - always DOO?

In message
(Andrew Robert Breen) wrote:

In article ,
Andrew Robert Breen wrote:
In article ,
Recliner wrote:

More to the point, the original Boeing 737 and DC-9 airliners were
introduced at the same time as the 1967 stock. I don't think any of
those early models remain in service. The Boeing 747 came along a couple
of years later, and all of its early examples are also long-retired.

snip..

The airliner (well, feederliner) of that era which /is/ still going, and
with many of the early examples still in use (I think..)

Duh. Forgot to finish sentence. Posting while very very tired.

it should have continued..

"is the Brittan-Norman Trislander, which still seems to be doing stuff up
in Scotland, just like they were in the mid-70s.

Air Aurigny, or its successor, still operate one between Southampton and
Alderney, or were till recently.

--
Graeme Wall

This address not read, substitute trains for rail
Transport Miscellany at www.greywall.demon.co.uk/rail