Old April 3rd 09, 10:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default St Pancras Low Level

On Apr 3, 10:24*am, wrote:
I was standing at St Pancras Low Level the other day and saw that from
the Northern end of the platforms you can see a couple of bored
tunnels. One is to the left of the Midland line and the other is to
the right. Both are fenced off and neither has track laid.

Would I be right in thinking that these are the eventual connections
to the ECML?

Yes.

I had assumed they would be cut-and-cover rather than
bored. Does anyone know any details?

Sorry, not really. I think they're cut and cover at the northern end
though - see this bird's eye view:
http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?cp...&style=b&lvl=1