Old April 3rd 09, 11:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.birmingham
Love Europe, Hate the EU Love Europe, Hate the EU is offline

Default British National Party now allows blacks to join!

The far-right BNP has dropped it's 17 year old stance of an all-white
membership leading up to the European and local elections in June.
Party Chairman Nick Griffin said "We are not racists, we have changed
and this proves it" Whether this historic change makes any difference
will be determined come June the fourth.

Don't hope for change, VOTE FOR IT!!
www.bnp.org.uk