Old April 3rd 09, 01:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default St Pancras Low Level

In article
,
() wrote:

I was standing at St Pancras Low Level the other day and saw that from
the Northern end of the platforms you can see a couple of bored
tunnels. One is to the left of the Midland line and the other is to
the right. Both are fenced off and neither has track laid.

Would I be right in thinking that these are the eventual connections
to the ECML? I had assumed they would be cut-and-cover rather than
bored. Does anyone know any details?

They are indeed and their other end can be seen at Belle Isle on the way
out of King's Cross. Due for connection in 2015 under the Thameslink
Programme.

--
Colin Rosenstiel