Old December 17th 03, 06:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Online Customer Charter Refund Form SNAFU?

Craig Poxon wrote:

Has anyone been using London Underground's Online Customer Charter Refund
Form at https://tube.tfl.gov.uk/secure/charter/?

I first started using it for a claim on the 27th of October and was issued a
reference number in the low 10000s.Yesterday I received a form from Customer
Services saying they are unable to process my claim "with the details
provided" and are asking me to supply time of delay, journey start station,
journey end station and occurance of delay. In fact, I received 3 forms;

Yes - me too. (All of the above.)