Old April 3rd 09, 07:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jamie Thompson Jamie Thompson is offline

Default St Pancras Low Level

On 3 Apr, 15:34, Roland Perry wrote:
In message
, at
04:29:51 on Fri, 3 Apr 2009, Mizter T remarked:

I'd be interested to know how far if at all this
alignment deviates from what was there beforehand, i.e. the
subterranean course of the Thameslink line before SPILL was
constructed.

Almost identical I think.

Indeed. I used to travel in via Thameslink, and the platform area was
visible throughout, with big white/grey fencing separating off the
(then to be) platform areas. Always quite nice to see how things were
progressing each day (as much as you could see in the gaps anyway)
before my mad run from KXTL to catch my KX train (ironically, then in
the main shed, now I come via the Met, in the suburban shed). C'est la
vie.