Old April 4th 09, 10:34 AM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Roger Lynn Roger Lynn is offline

Default (Times): Britain to have fastest train service in the worldwithin 12 years

On 02/04/09 15:49, Roland Perry wrote:
"Deserted" is what somewhere "seems" - it's all to do with the number of
people per square yard and so a big space will be more deserted than a
small space, containing the same number of people. Having seen several
London terminii later in the evening, I still contend that they are
"deserted" - irrespective of how many people are piled into one of the
trains on one of the platforms.

Marylebone certainly hasn't been deserted when I've used it between 9
and 11pm on weekday evenings.

Roger