Old April 4th 09, 05:02 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
ANDREW ROBERT BREEN ANDREW ROBERT BREEN is offline

Default Victoria Line - always DOO?

In article ,
Andrew Robert Breen wrote:

Duh. Swap order of footnotes (1) and (2). I'm very, very tired.

[1] Clearly better in every way (bar towing capacity and the heater) to
the 1997 car I now own, for example, and cars in general have only
declined in appeal since '97 (I can't think of a single
marginally-appealing car in the mass market at the moment, aparet from
maybe the 1-series BMW - and you'd need to put a bag over your head when
walking out to it to avoid being horrified by just how ugly it is..
[2] Apart from that shame of the railways, the 185, of course.

--
Andy Breen ~ Not speaking on behalf of the University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Feng Shui: an ancient oriental art for extracting