Old April 5th 09, 03:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default circle line service

On Sat, 4 Apr 2009 19:42:58 +0100, "Paul Scott"
wrote:

No, another announcement somewhere confirmed it will still be the Circle
Line, and will still; be shown in yellow.

You could, I suppose, call it the Circle and Hammersmith, but if you
did it might cause confusion at places served by both the "H&C" and
the Circle and end up taking an Edgware Road train via the Circle if
it wasn't made clear.

Neil

--
Neil Williams