Old April 6th 09, 10:26 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Victoria Line - always DOO?

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 08:15:11 +0100, (Andrew Robert
Breen) wrote:

Your back obviously has a much higher tolerance of bad seats than mine
does. If the seats in those coaches are anything lke the usual Mk.1
horrors, I'd have had to stand the whole way.

Steamed-up windows is what kills it for me. I like looking out. This
is a real downer on bus travel - double glazing would be very nice,
though the top-deck extractor fans used in London are also quite good
at preventing steaming up and that typical "rotting passenger" smell,
if a little noisy.

Neil

--
Neil Williams