Old December 17th 03, 10:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Tube advice for a transvestite please?

"Robyn Lee" wrote the following in:

I am from the US and will be visiting London soon. I would love to
go to the Way Out Club on 3/1. I will be staying in the Paddington
area and was wondering if I would be safe taking the tube to the
club from there.

I should expect so, although I have no idea where the Way Out Club is.

I plan on taking a taxi back to my hotel later
but would like to save some money. I will be "en femme" that night
and will be traveling with a female companion. Thank you in
advance for your advice.

To be honest, I really don't think that would make any difference.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Enjoy the Routemaster while you still can.

Robin May may be my name, but Robin is my first name.