Old April 8th 09, 08:06 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default St Pancras Low Level

In message
, at
15:07:13 on Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Mizter T remarked:
(The ride is terrible, too).

Is it really? Or is that just the 319s? I was on the Brighton main
line on an Electrostar very recently, it seemed fine to me. And I only
recall the GatEx being a bit rocky when negotiating points (yes, I
realise it doesn't traverse the fast lines from London Bridge to EC).

I'm not sure what kind of train it was, but last time I travelled from
Gatwick to London it wasn't the Express, and wasn't one of the old
"Thameslink" units either. There was a constant side-to-side buffeting
so that my shoulders kept banging into the person sat next to me.