Old April 11th 09, 12:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
John Salmon[_3_] John Salmon[_3_] is offline

Default National rail south east - any single engineering works source?

"Tim Roll-Pickering" wrote
Does anyone know of a good website or email service that can give details
of all weekend rail engineering works in the old London & South East area?
The information available at stations is bad enough for its own TOC, let
alone anything else, and I got badly caught out today with National
Express, FCC and SWT all having works.

http://www.gensheet.co.uk/toclinks.html attempts to give links to all TOC
engineering pages. This is an unofficial enthusiast site and the links are
sometimes broken, but nevertheless I find it the best way to access all the
available information.