Old April 12th 09, 05:01 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
[email protected] d7666@hotmail.com is offline

Default London: Oyster Card & British Rail

On Apr 7, 11:30 pm, Charles Ellson wrote:

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009 14:47:13 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:
dealt with non rail property issues, etc.

The residuary body still exists :-http://www.brb.gov.uk/

And AIUI does still deal with rail proporty issues ... they took over
North Pole depot. I recall this as I went to Vauxhall to view the last
Eurostars in and out of Waterloo, and there too was an long time
friend who works for BRB residual and who was in effect taking over as
landlord of North Pole during the following day or two once the
engineers cleared their final gear out. I don't know what the current
status of North Pole is though.

--
Nick