Old April 12th 09, 08:24 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default FAO Ticket staff at Wanstead Tube station

wrote

because there had been a system error. I was then handed the "TFL

Oyster guide to fares" pamphlet by ticket staff ( infront of waiting
customers) to try to find the NRcard discount info. which states that
a z2-6 NRC cap exists. Unfortunately, this info is not printed in the
pamphlet and can only be found online ( which I did explain to ticket
staff).

You could have taken the copy of the January 2008 or September 2008
editions that I am sure you possess.

Or a printout from the website of course.

--
Mike D