Old April 13th 09, 07:00 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Is the teacup necessary?

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:02:07 +0100, Tom Anderson
wrote:

Er, yes. Under the teacup plan, the Circle and H&C will be merged into a
single service - there will no longer *be* H&C or
Circle-as-we-understand-it-now. Or is that not what you meant?

It isn't correct, though. There will still, AIUI, be H&C services to
Barking between the Circle services. The Circle going to Hammersmith
is additional services which will double the frequency on that section
of line.

Neil

--
Neil Williams