Old April 14th 09, 06:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
sweek sweek is offline

Default More trains on the Northern line, but where?

I think they did say that 24 trains per hour is possible without the
split, 30 trains per hour wouldn't be, right?

I do hope to see the split coming. The Northern Line has clearly been
more reliable the more it has been split up, and it just makes
operation so much easier and reduce the chance of delays. Just make
sure that both Kennington and Camden Town can handle it.

It would also make the choosing a branch when I go to work much easier
as I leave from Camden Town. The number of times I (and many others)
run to one platform, then run back to the other, is really quite high.