Old April 14th 09, 07:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve M Steve M is offline

Default Railway replacement buses

John Rowland wrote:
I arrived at East Finchley at abour 4:30pm, and there were 14 railway
replacement buses queued from the station back to the Aylmer Road/Archway
Road junction. Even accepting that there were two separate routes, one to
Mill Hill East and one to Barnet, why were too many buses used?

Service A was specified as every 5 mins, and service B as every 15. I
believe light traffic meant run times were shorter than they should have
been but that still seems like a lot of buses. I will check it out when
I get into the office.

Cheers

Steve M