Old April 14th 09, 04:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] d7666@hotmail.com is offline

Default Is the teacup necessary?

On Apr 7, 10:49 am, Mr Thant
wrote:

the east end of Edgware Road so that there's always level access to
the next onward train. Trains rarely leave the centre tracks in that
direction)

Eh ?

I have just started commuting to Edgware Road.

Every afternoon day I have seen or used a train heading east from pl.
2; and about 50/50 arriving on pl.3 from the east in the morning.

Even before that, I have always known Edgware Road EB as a place where
you if you are concerned about which train goes first you have to
watch both trains where 2 x EB stand side by side and its not always
first in first out.

I see the point about cross platforming but sorry ''trains rarely
leave the centre tracks in that direction'' is just plain wrong.

--
Nick