Old April 14th 09, 06:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport
mileburner mileburner is offline

Default Cyclists allowed to run red lights?

MIG wrote:

Cyclists are used to looking out for people who are trying to kill
them, given that that seems to be just about everybody, so it's a safe
bet that they would be paying attention.

There is a traffic lighted junction I use regularly to turn left. If I am in
the car I just go on green. If I am on the bike I check to the right then go
(on green).