Old April 14th 09, 09:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport
Marz Marz is offline

Default Cyclists allowed to run red lights?

On Apr 14, 3:14*pm, Adrian wrote:
Marz gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying:

I'm a cyclist, but am more than willing to shoulder charge any cyclist
who cycles across a crossing while I have the green man.

Risky, I'm 16 stone and I average 20-21mph on the road. You don't want
to shoulder charge me mate!

And you'd cycle through a red light and across a pedestrian crossing
being used by pedestrians without even slowing?

No, prat.

You really are a completely and utterly antisocial ****, aren't you?

Actually yes, but that has nothing to do with how I ride my bike,
****!

Let's hope that the person who does get in your way is not a little old
lady, but a large healtyh fit bloke who's doing so deliberately - because
you're going to hit the ground VERY hard indeed.

See answer to your first stupid question, arsehole!