Old April 14th 09, 09:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Cyclists allowed to run red lights?

Marz gurgled happily, sounding much like they
were saying:

I'm a cyclist, but am more than willing to shoulder charge any
cyclist who cycles across a crossing while I have the green man.

Risky, I'm 16 stone and I average 20-21mph on the road. You don't
want to shoulder charge me mate!

And you'd cycle through a red light and across a pedestrian crossing
being used by pedestrians without even slowing?

No, prat.

sigh
A sig separator should be dash dash space, not a comma.

You really are a completely and utterly antisocial ****, aren't you?

Actually yes

Thought so.

but that has nothing to do with how I ride my bike, ****!

Once again, that's dash dash space.

Let's hope that the person who does get in your way is not a little old
lady, but a large healtyh fit bloke who's doing so deliberately -
because you're going to hit the ground VERY hard indeed.

See answer to your first stupid question, arsehole!

See? You've really not got the hang of this sig sep lark, have you?

Would that be the answer where you either showed your previous comment to
be a complete non-sequitur or tried desperately to back-track when you
realised what a tit you'd made yourself look?