Old December 18th 03, 12:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
D.M. Garner D.M. Garner is offline

Default Gold Card benefits

In article ,
Chris Omaweng wrote:
"David Walters" wrote in message
. ..
Does anyone know where I can find a list of what the Gold Card
benefits are if I buy an Annual tube pass? All the information I
can find on tube.tfl.gov.uk says things like "some travel restrictions
apply" but don't detail them :-(

David

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/nftt_annual.shtml
This was all I could find, sorry. Ticket holders are asked to "enquire at
your local National Rail / Tube station".

Just made sure that they print the record card that goes with your
oyster card on a GOLD record card. When I got mine, the guy put
it on an ordinary record card. It has caused no end of problems,
trying to get the one-third discount, and culminated in being
refused the discount at KX yesterday. Despite the fact taht the
record card says '12 months travelcard'. Sigh.

Easy - just go and get it re-printed, you might say? Well, no,
not so easy - I was told at the LUL ticket desk that they
couldn't re-print it without issuing a new travelcard.

ARGH!

David.