Old December 18th 03, 12:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Heliomass Heliomass is offline

Default Tube advice for a transvestite please?

"Robyn Lee" wrote in message
I am from the US and will be visiting London soon. I would love to go to

the
Way Out Club on 3/1. I will be staying in the Paddington area and was
wondering if I would be safe taking the tube to the club from there. I

plan
on taking a taxi back to my hotel later but would like to save some money.

will be "en femme" that night and will be traveling with a female

companion.
Thank you in advance for your advice.

Robyn
http://profiles.yahoo.com/bobbilee_trannie

I have a friend who goes out regularly "en femme" and has no trouble at all.
I hope you enjoy your visit

Daniel.