Old April 15th 09, 01:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster Pass

In message
, at
06:36:26 on Wed, 15 Apr 2009, Mizter T remarked:
Some of the Oyster vending machines sell Oyster cards with no credit
pre-loaded for £3 (i.e. the cost of the deposit), some sell Oyster
cards with minimal credit pre-loaded - I've seen ones selling cards
for £5 with £2 credit pre-loaded, not sure if there are any other
variations.

I've only seen them selling £5 ones. I thought they were non-refundable
(and therefore in effect "Visitor Cards"), but if you say they are
normal ones...