Old December 18th 03, 02:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Liney Dave Liney is offline

Default Gold Card benefits

"D.M. Garner" wrote in message

Just made sure that they print the record card that goes with your
oyster card on a GOLD record card. When I got mine, the guy put
it on an ordinary record card.
Easy - just go and get it re-printed, you might say? Well, no,
not so easy - I was told at the LUL ticket desk that they
couldn't re-print it without issuing a new travelcard.

If my paper Gold Card becomes unreadable then they issue me with a new one
with a price of £0.00. I fail to see why they can't do a similar thing with
Oyster and the record card. What do they do if your Oyster card fails? Say
tough luck pay again.

Dave.