Old April 16th 09, 08:35 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.rec.cycling,uk.transport
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Cyclists allowed to run red lights?

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:25:02 +0100
Conor wrote:
when.... what? The cyclist tried to ride past it? Doesn't mean he didn't
forget to indicate.

Irrelevent.

Err , yes , very relevant. Dumb cyclist riding up inside of truck + dumb
trucker not indicating = trouble.

AND

If it was going straight on, it would not be required to indicate,

You don't have to indicate if going straight ahead?! Wow, who knew.

I see you snipped the part about the trailer taking the same path.

You mean if an artic goes in a straight line the trailer will too??
My god, these revelations just never stop, I need to go sit down...

B2003