Old April 17th 09, 03:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Christopher A. Lee Christopher A. Lee is offline

Default Photography on London Underground - yes, it's allowed

On Fri, 17 Apr 2009 08:20:16 -0700 (PDT), Mizter T
wrote:

On Apr 17, 3:23*pm, "Kev Lawrence"
wrote:
See also

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-deletes-tou...

!

Indeed, I've just read that in the Guardian - here's a link to their
article:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2009/ap...tourist-photos

The incident appears to have happened at Walthamstow bus station. One
suspects that the police bods in question are likely to have been
PCSOs rather than proper police officers, though that's just
supposition. Whatever, the police really need to get their act in
order.

Seig Heil.

The days of "Gee, I think your policeman are wonderful" died a while
back.