Old April 17th 09, 04:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Photography on London Underground - yes, it's allowed

On Apr 17, 4:30*pm, Neil Williams wrote:

On 17 Apr, 16:20, Mizter T wrote:

The incident appears to have happened at Walthamstow bus station. One
suspects that the police bods in question are likely to have been
PCSOs rather than proper police officers, though that's just
supposition. Whatever, the police really need to get their act in
order.

It is a ridiculous situation, as surely if a crime *had* been
committed the images should *not* be deleted as they are evidence.

It sounds like poorly trained muppets on a power trip.

Which is, unfortunately, why my suspicion fell on them being PCSOs.
I'm not against the concept of PCSOs as such, but reports of their
(mis)behaviour doesn't always leave one feeling encouraged.