Old April 18th 09, 02:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london,uk.railway
Tony Polson[_2_] Tony Polson[_2_] is offline

Default CCTV EVERYWHERE IN LONDON

Mizter T wrote:
On Apr 18, 2:30*pm, Tony Polson wrote:

(Neil Williams) wrote:

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:16:23 +0100, Ian Jelf
wrote:

I mention that because I generally find bus driving standards in London
to be higher than elsewhere

Interesting - I find them worse. *The binary throttle/brake and sheer
aggressiveness seem particular issues.

Sheer aggressiveness almost seems an essential qualification to drive in
London, given the amount of it that drivers of all kinds of vehicles
routinely display. *It isn't a place for the faint-hearted. ;-)

It's called 'assertiveness'.

That probably depends on whether you are doing it, or witnessing it. ;-)