Old April 18th 09, 03:52 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london,uk.railway
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default CCTV EVERYWHERE IN LONDON

In message , Tony Polson
writes
(Neil Williams) wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 11:16:23 +0100, Ian Jelf
wrote:

I mention that because I generally find bus driving standards in London
to be higher than elsewhere

Interesting - I find them worse. The binary throttle/brake and sheer
aggressiveness seem particular issues.

Sheer aggressiveness almost seems an essential qualification to drive in
London, given the amount of it that drivers of all kinds of vehicles
routinely display. It isn't a place for the faint-hearted. ;-)

Er, do either of you ever have cause to travel on NX West Midlands
buses??!!
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK