Old December 18th 03, 10:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Tube advice for a transvestite please?

Stephen Furley wrote the following in:

Robin May wrote:

"Robyn Lee" wrote the following in:

I am from the US and will be visiting London soon. I would love
to go to the Way Out Club on 3/1. I will be staying in the
Paddington area and was wondering if I would be safe taking the
tube to the club from there.

I should expect so, although I have no idea where the Way Out
Club is.

Neither did I, I don't think it's quite me somehow, but they do
have a web site, which gives the address as: 9 Crosswall (off
Minories) London EC3. This is very near to Fenchurch Street main
line station, however, this is now the only main line London
Terminus which does not also have an Underground station. Tower
Hill Underground station is however only a short distance away,

It is indeed, and it's an interchange I make most days in fact (West
Ham to Fenchurch Street, Tower Hill to Temple). It's quicker than some
interchanges within stations, e.g. Green Park Jubilee to Piccadilly or
practically any interchange at Bank/Monument.

--
message by Robin May, but you can call me Mr Smith.
Enjoy the Routemaster while you still can.

Robin May may be my name, but Robin is my first name.