Old April 19th 09, 12:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.local.london,uk.railway
Clive Clive is offline

Default CCTV EVERYWHERE IN LONDON

In message , Tony Polson
writes
Sheer aggressiveness almost seems an essential qualification to drive in
London, given the amount of it that drivers of all kinds of vehicles
routinely display. *It isn't a place for the faint-hearted. ;-)

It's called 'assertiveness'.

That probably depends on whether you are doing it, or witnessing it. ;-)

When I was learnt to drive a bus in Bristol we were taught to be
assertive, (and lane correct) to be able to make progress.
--
Clive