Old April 19th 09, 11:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Photography on London Underground - yes, it's allowed

On Sun, 19 Apr 2009, rail wrote:

In message
Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 17:24:56 on Sun,
19 Apr 2009, rail remarked:

I would take a police car behind me blipping his siren as an
instruction to move aside.

The Met advice makes it quite clear what their expectations are.

I did point out that specifically the Met were not involved.

I would not expect other forces to have different advice, particularly
when it comes to running red lights.

The key word is expectations, not instructions.

They do not expect that a police car can give instructions to a motorist
to do the various things previously listed.

I don't expect any kind of vehicle, let alone a police car, to issue any
instructions to anyone to do anything.

"Ello, ello, ello Michael ..."

tom

--