Old April 20th 09, 03:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
sweek sweek is offline

Default Piccadilly Turnham Green

On 20 Apr, 10:31, "Richard J." wrote:
sweek wrote on 20 April 2009 11:23:23 ...

Wouldn't it make more sense to get rid of Barons Court on the Picc and
replace it with Turnham Green?

No. Baron's Court has more passengers entering and exiting the station
per year (6.7M) than Turnham Green (5.9M). * (2007 figures on the TfL
site, the most recent available)
--
Richard J.

I know that, but aside from the lower number of people getting on and
off at Turnham Green itself, it would also speed up journeys for all
the stations on the Richmond Branch. That's got be worth something?