Old April 20th 09, 05:30 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Piccadilly Turnham Green

On Apr 20, 1:22*pm, Mizter T wrote:
On Apr 20, 12:04*pm, Mr Thant

wrote:
On 20 Apr, 11:51, "John Rowland"
wrote:
That's only slightly more, and I wouldn't be surprised if switching the
Piccadilly Line stopping pattern caused a switch of the figures.

If you wanted to go west on the Piccadilly Line and were starting from
Baron's Court, you'd have a difficult change at Earl's Court. Whereas
Turnham Green has cross-platform changes to the Picc in both
directions.

ITYM "If you wanted to go *east*"...

If you wanted to go *west* from Baron's Court then it's one stop on
the District to Hammersmith where there's cross-platform interchange
with the Picc, and the same applies v.v.

Of course going east from Baron's Court, into central London, would be
the fiddly change.

If I was going east in those circumstances, I'd still probably do
Hammersmith and back with a footbridge, rather than Earls Court. Not
that I am in favour of not stopping at Barons Court.