Old April 21st 09, 09:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Those protesters again - London stopped - who can we sue?

On 21 Apr, 09:04, Offramp wrote:
Yesterday I was trying to get home from Euston to Tooting Broadway.
Not normally the most epic of journeys. But there were major problems
on the Northern Line, so I got off at London Bridge. I took an
overground train to Charing Cross and got on a 24 to go to Victoria.

Whitehall was completely blocked off because of those protesters
again, something to do with Tamils. I think they are either for or
against them.

Why don't you find out what it's about?

It might turn out to be something more important than your journey.