Old April 21st 09, 09:31 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Those protesters again - London stopped - who can we sue?

On Apr 21, 10:11*am, MIG wrote:
On 21 Apr, 09:04, Offramp wrote:

Yesterday I was trying to get home from Euston to Tooting Broadway.
Not normally the most epic of journeys. But there were major problems
on the Northern Line, so I got off at London Bridge. I took an
overground train to Charing Cross and got on a 24 to go to Victoria.

Whitehall was completely blocked off because of those protesters
again, something to do with Tamils. I think they are either for or
against them.

Why don't you find out what it's about?

It might turn out to be something more important than your journey.

Presumably the British Government is either killing or failing to kill
Tamils in Sri Lanka.