Old April 21st 09, 09:44 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Piccadilly Turnham Green

On Apr 21, 10:10*am, Mr Thant
wrote:

On 20 Apr, 13:22, Mizter T wrote:

ITYM "If you wanted to go *east*"...

No, this is the Piccadilly Line we're talking about, where east is
north and east is west and south is west and, one can only assume, at
Baron's Court west is east.

Fair enough! I remember some slightly ridiculous discussion over what
constituted what direction was "officially" what, with some arguing
that regardless of what the compass might say, what LU said was the
"official" direction meant that is what it was. To which I thought,
balls, East is East!