Old April 21st 09, 12:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Piccadilly Turnham Green

In message
,
Mizter T writes

On Apr 21, 12:45*pm, Mr Thant
wrote:

On 21 Apr, 12:34, "John Rowland"
wrote:
I don't think so, but at Cockfosters, West is East.

Yep, passengers heading towards Cockfosters are heading west (even
though the signs say east). Therefore passengers heading from Baron's
Court to Earl's Court - which is also towards Cockfosters - must also
be heading west, whatever the so-called signs say.

And no-one - neither staff nor passengers - wear piccadills either.
Someone's trying to have us on.

Very good! You weren't on my Tyburn Trail walk in Sunday were you,
where this very subject featured? ;-)
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK