Old April 22nd 09, 07:15 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Offramp Offramp is offline

Default Those protesters again - London stopped - who can we sue?

On Apr 22, 7:05*am, Doug wrote:

Firstly, public roads are not for the exclusive use of through traffic
but serve a variety of purposes.

What like?

Secondly, road closures are mostly performed by the police in response
to demonstrations, so sue them.

Why are they protesting in Whitehall? Why not protest outside the Sri
Lankan Embassy or, better still, go to Sri Lanka and protest outside
their own government house?

In any case, I can't see any police at all in this picture
http://www.sibernews.com/images/2009...don2004092.jpg