Old April 22nd 09, 10:02 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Those protesters again - London stopped - who can we sue?

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 11:30:26AM +0100, Ian F. wrote:

What time was this on Monday? I live in Balham and didn't know the station
was closed.

Closed from 10pm onwards for the next few weeks. It's very irritating.
And was extremely poorly communicated by London Underground. The first
I heard about it was when I went through the station on the first day of
the closure. Given that I use Balham station regularly, I keep an eye
out for such things, but neither saw nor heard anything whatsoever
before then.

EIN KIRCHE! EIN KREDO! EIN PAPST!