Old April 23rd 09, 04:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Mr Thant Mr Thant is offline

Default East London Line Ex Ph 2 funding deal / loss of Vic - Bellinghamservice

On 23 Apr, 17:05, Mr Thant
wrote:
It's their policy of not linking to or mentioning sources that bothers
me most, giving the impression they're an actual news source. It's a
textbook case of the practice of link hoarding, and also means TB
readers never saw the original letters or knew of their existence.
The whole operation is very slimy and reader hostile.

And I should add that my original request not to link to them wasn't
as a boycott - it's because if you see an interesting story on
Transport Briefing, it's always worthwhile spending a couple of
minutes digging up the original press release (which there inevitably
always is one of) and linking to that instead.