Old April 26th 09, 08:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Juno Juno is offline

Default Rail-only season tickets and Oyster

I currently have an annual rail-only season ticket from my local south
London station to 'London Terminals'. I do not need or want a season ticket
that allows me to use the London Underground or London bus services.

When my local station is 'Oysterised' what will be my ticket renewal
options?

Will I be able to buy:
- a rail-only, non-Oyster, season ticket that is inserted into the barrier
to open the gate, i.e. an exact replacement of what I currently have?

- a rail-only, station-specific, 'Oyster' season ticket, i.e an Oyster
equivalent of what I currently have?

Or will I have to buy some kind of (more expensive) zonal Oyster ticket that
will give me a lot of different travel options that I don't actually want?