Old April 27th 09, 11:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Buggy On Bus Discrimination Claim

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009, neverwas wrote:

Ian Jelf wrote:
This surprised me:

Possibly less surprising if you read "buggy" as shorthand for
"my-other-Chelsea-tractor-is-even-bigger-than-this-2-tier-ankle-breaker".

Quite. And what's this 'buggy park'? Do they mean 'wheelchair space'? I do
wish people with buggies would fall down and die. If your children are
small enough to need a pushchair, they're small enough to lift out of it
with ease. If they're big enough that you can't, they should bloody well
be walking. It does nobody except the parent any favours, and certainly
not the children, to keep them strapped in a buggy.

Sterilise the lot of 'em, i say.

tom

--
.... the gripping first chapter, which literally grips you because it's
printed on a large clamp.