Old April 28th 09, 06:17 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rupert Candy[_3_] Rupert Candy[_3_] is offline

Default London Underground 'best metro in Europe'

"John Rowland" wrote:
Tom Anderson wrote:

Barcelona's was
fine when i was there several years ago, but quite like Rome, ie
nothing exciting. The fact that the network also includes funiculars
and cable-cars is rather excellent, though!

Maybe we should campaign for some in London, up Gants Hill, maybe.

Or through Crystal Palace Park. If we can't have a tram...
--
Current nearest station: West Dulwich