Old April 28th 09, 08:56 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default London Underground 'best metro in Europe'

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:47:31 +0100
Ian Jelf wrote:
Are they any more frequent than our Tube? I didn't get that impression
(I appreciate that they have express services superimposed.). I also
found it a much harder system to navigate.

The frequency was about the same, but it always seemed reliable. There was
none of this 15 min wait in the rush hour ******** with yet another feeble
excuse over the tannoy. The only time I had a long wait was somewhere out
in the sticks waiting for a connection to Howard Beach.

B2003