Old April 28th 09, 09:16 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default London Underground 'best metro in Europe'

In message , writes
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 22:47:31 +0100
Ian Jelf wrote:
Are they any more frequent than our Tube? I didn't get that impression
(I appreciate that they have express services superimposed.). I also
found it a much harder system to navigate.

The frequency was about the same, but it always seemed reliable. There was
none of this 15 min wait in the rush hour ********

Do you mean on the outer end of a branch like at Amersham or somewhere?
I don't think I've ever waited more than 6 or 7 minutes even in places
like Stanmore or Ruislip Gardens at 7.30am on a Sunday.
--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk