Old April 28th 09, 10:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default OT-ish - GeoCities to close

Excerpt:
---quote---
Yahoo says that existing GeoCities accounts will remain live for now,
although it stresses that users should start looking for alternative
sites.

"You don't need to change your service today, but we encourage anyone
interested in a full-featured web-hosting plan to consider upgrading
to our award-winning Yahoo! Web Hosting service," the firm said in an
online post.
---/quote---

The first thing I thought of is Mr Rowland's "See How They Run"
website, which incorporates the seminal "Transport Plans for the
London Area" - it needs to be preserved, surely! I don't know if utl
could collectively come up with some solution to this dilemma?